About the role
As a Store Manager at Claire’s, your core areas of responsibility will be;
- Sales and profit: achieving store targets through driving sales.
- Customer service: delivering the finest level of customer service.
- Store operations: keeping the store running smoothly.
- Commerciality: Ensuring your store is well merchandised and commercially correct.
- Team leadership: recruiting, training, managing and providing direction and development to ensure your team are challenged and achieving results.
- Ear piercing (you will receive full training).
You’ll possess the following experience, skills and attributes;
- Be either an established Store Manager in a small space store or an experienced Assistant Store Manager in a large space store looking for your first Store Manager role.
- Possess strong leadership skills.
Candidates can either apply on line at Claires.com or via email@example.com