Exciting display of antique and collectibles market for sale from experienced dealers.
- Including Jewellery, coins, ceramics, curios and bygones, wide range to suit all budgets.
- Informal evaluations undertaken
- Costume jewellery repair service available
- Diamond testing (and other gemstones) carried out for free
- Jewellery (even broken items) bought for fair prices
Jane and Adrian Jefferies have been dealing in antiques and collectibles for over 25 years and are well known in Templars Square for the bimonthly collectibles market that has been running there for over 20 years.
They are members of the National Market Traders Federation and have a wealth of knowledge on collectibles specialising in Jewellery. They are known in the Oxfordshire area for the talks they give to WI’s and other clubs on the History of Costume jewellery.
They can also be found at Benson Antiques fair, Chilton garden centre and at Hungerford Arcade where they have a variety of antique and collectible items for sale.